7 days per week, 9am – 4pm
Hate the Waiting Room?
Then Skip It!
Who needs the hassle, right?
Now, you need not look any further than the dials on your phone or the keys on your keyboard to connect with a highly-trained licensed physician. Get minor medical conditions diagnosed and treated right from your couch. Now, with just a few swipes on your iPad, phone or desktop you can find out just how hassle-free getting great medical care can be.
What You Get When You Book a Virtual Visit With Us
- Video or Telephone chat with a rigorously screened currently licensed and practicing board certified physician for minor ailments, second opinions, and more all from the comfort of your home, office, or coffee shop.
- Blood work and imaging studies ordered with the chance to discuss the results at no extra charge. Or order your own labs YOURSELF with our guidance!
- Schedule your own appointment any time, 24-7.
- Prompt, timely access to care and treatment with thorough yet convenient assessment of your medical ailment.
- No hidden fees…ever!
- 100% satisfaction or 100% your money back! No questions, no hassles.
And all without stepping foot in a medical office
Walk-ins and appointments: M-F 9am – 4pm and
Saturday 9am-4pm by appointment only.
Not Yet Ready for hi-tech medical care?
No worries! We do it old school, too!
Our online docs are also brick and mortar docs. They have more than 5 years experience taking care of patients either in the hospital or in an ambulatory medical care facility. We know just how to make you feel right at home.
We are located at 1227 Buena Vista St., Duarte, CA 91010.
Our bedside manner is renown. Book your own appointment with us and decide for yourself.
Who Are We?
Why, MIMPC, of course!
Monrovia Internal Medicine and Primary Care or MIMPC is a general internal medicine practice located in Duarte, CA–a city nestled at the foot of the San Gabriel Mountains in Los Angeles County. In addition to our brick and mortar practice, we have been caring for both local and remote patients via virtual medical consultation since 2010.
Our patients get only the best at MIMPC.
Our carefully screened and credentialed doctors have graduated from top U.S. medical schools and residency programs. They are licensed, practicing and board certified with no less than 5 years hands-on experience in outpatient and hospital patient care. But, beyond that, each doctor is individually screened and interviewed and selected for their competency as well as exceptional bedside manner. So, you can be sure that you are getting the very best medical care available.
Video or Telephone chat with a rigorously screened currently licensed and practicing physician for minor ailments, second opinions and more all from the comfort of your home, office, or coffee shop.
Now you can skip the long wait that usually comes with checking STDs, your urine for infection, or diagnosing diabetes. Take your own health into your hands and learn how to monitor your thyroid function or cholesterol levels with our guidance.
No need for risky chance-taking or guessing. At MIMPC, we never judge or lecture but we are here to help make sure you’re healthy and that you are armed with all the information you need. No need to endure the embarrassment of waiting in a doctor’s office to check for STDs, either. Do it online either through a our online self-order tester or during a live M.D. consultation.
What do we treat online?
A truly excellent question!
Telemedicine has some inherent glitches and, as thorough and amazing we think our docs are, there are going to be some limitations. I know, we don’t like that either. Still…
We consider the following example ailments appropriate for virtual medical consultation:
- Strep Throat
- Pink Eye
- Sinus Infection
- Ear Infection
- Yeast Infection
- Rash or Dermatitis
- Lice and Scabies
- High Blood Pressure
- High Cholesterol
- Cellulitis or Skin Infections
- Acne and Skin Conditions
- Joint and Muscle Aches
- Hives or Urticaria
We treat 90% of traditional urgent care conditions online
how it works
- Book your own telephone or video appointment with an MIMPC doctor by clicking here: BOOK VISIT WITH M.D. NOW
- At your appointed time, either wait for a call by phone from the doctor or hang out in our cyberlobby to connect with your MIMPC doctor by video.
- If during your visit, your MIMPC doctor diagnoses an ailment that requires treatment with prescription medications, they will order it for you through our HIPAA-compliant electronic health record and send it to the pharmacy of your choice.
- If laboratory studies are needed, we will avail your lab order at the Quest Laboratory of your choice and schedule a follow up visit with your MIMPC doctor free of charge to review the results.
- Need doctor’s notes for work or school? Your MIMPC doctor will make sure you have it via our secure HIPAA-compliant email system.
That’s it! Easy peasy!
Our In-Office Services
We are an Internal Medicine medical practice with a traditional as well as virtual Urgent Care. Treating chronic medical ailments is our “bread and butter.” But we’re also pretty good at caring for just about any urgent care condition you can think of.
Aside from the list we mentioned above, we also treat and manage:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hypo- or Hyperthyroidism
- Migraine Headaches
- Blood Clotting Disorders
- Bleeding Conditions
- Kidney Problems
- Genital Diseases
We also conduct specialty physical examinations for administrative or occupational purposes:
- DOT Commercial Driver Physicals
- USCIS Immigration Medical Examinations
- Disability Physical (DSS, IME, Rehabilitation)
- Sports Physicals
- Pre-Surgical Risk Evaluation
- Pre-Employment/School Physicals
- Travel Health Evaluations and Vaccinations
- Good Faith Medical Evaluations
- General Wellness Physicals
We offer pap smears, breast exams, prostate checks, std counseling & treatment & more
Our M.Care docs don’t just offer relief for your symptoms. We have a treatment for the biggest pain around…
Book your own appointment and complete or update your intake form online.
So, quit procrastinatin’! there’s no excuse, now!
Don’t put off taking care of “that thing” another minute!
Same day appointments available.