That’s right! Order your own laboratory studies!
It’s a cinch with our OrderMyLabs.com self-order lab guides. And search as hard as you dare, but you will not find a service like ours. That’s because
each laboratory result is monitored by an MIMPC physician through our manditory ‘hawk watch’ service.
This means we’ve got your back every step of the way. You’ll get all your results as soon as we do, but any seriously abnormal lab result triggers an immediate phone call to you from our doctor with instructions of what to do at no additional cost.
How does this work?
- Visit our lab-ordering website aptly called OrderMyLabs.com
- Choose the labs you need. This is a perfect option for self-paying patients who already have a laboratory order from a doctor or who know which labs they’d like to check. Self-pay patients get mad discounts through our site because we’ve already negotiated the discounts for you.
- Your purchase triggers a lab requisition order on our end which an assigned MIMPC doctor reviews for duplicate orders and accuracy depending on your medical condition and/or goal for testing. We’ll never prevent you from ordering labs from us. We just want to make sure you’re ordering the right thing.
- You’ll get your requisition within 1 day which you are free to take to any Quest Diagnostics Laboratory near you.
- We will get your lab results electronically within 2-3 days depending on the labs you have chosen. As soon as the results are available to us, we will make them available to you through our patient portal. You can also request a copy of the original lab at your convenience.
- Each completed lab order is charged a $35 Hawk Watch fee for your protection which also includes a voice dictation of all lab results sent in mp3 form via HIPAA-compliant email.
MIMPC Hawk Watch Service
Order your labs with us with confidence!
We’ll prepare your laboratory requisition form for you taking care to eliminate duplicate orders which might affect your cost. We also make sure that your lab order is relevant to your testing goals. No lab order is ever rejected by us and we’ll never “tweak” it without your permission.
When your results are ready, we’ll watch for any seriously abnormal laboratory values which might require immediate attention and will call you to guide you on what to do.
Hawk Watch is a mandatory service designed with your safety in mind. Because of this, it is included at check out with every lab order regardless of the size of the order for an additional $35.